Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (OPEN) Empty What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (OPEN)

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:56 pm

A large red, dragon like digimon sat in the sand, staring up at the Earth above him. A tear slid down his face, as he started to sniffle. "Takatomon..." He wailed, as memouries of his time with Takato rang through his mind. "Where are you, Takatomon?" He lifted a massive claw, wiping away a few tears. It had only been a few years since he and Takato were seperated. Guilmon looked around, looking for any of his friends. Then, it hit him! The portal! The portal that lead from the Human World, to the Digital World! But, how will he get up there?

A dog like digimon strolled along the sand dunes, whistling a happy tune. It was Terriermon. He stopped, spotting Guilmon. "Guilmon!" He chirped, stumbling towards him. "Guilmon! Let's play!" He said, plopping ontop of Guilmon's head.

Guilmon looked up as Terriermon hopped onto his head. "Terriermon! I'll play, but you have to find me some bread first!" His eyes were locked on the long eared digimon.

"Momenti!" Terriermon said, patting Guilmon with a... Paw... Hand... Thing... "But, can't you just think of it, and it will appear?"

Guilmon looked at Terriermon dumbfounded. "You can do that?"

"Well, of course!" Terriermon rolled into his pale furred back. He gazed up at the Earth. "I wonder what Henery's doing..."

Guilmon looked back up also. "I wonder what Takatomon's doing..."
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (OPEN) Empty Re: What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (OPEN)

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:02 pm

I had nothing to do. I was all alone. I had a hollow feeling in my chest. Where I was going at the moment, I didn't know. All I know is that I am walking accross a hard ground with sharp pebbles. And then, a smell wafted into my nostils. A smell that would change my life forever. It was Digimon. Two Digimon. I scampered cautiously, following the scent. My nose had been right; there were two Digimon. One red one, which was bigger than the other, who was small, had really big ears, and had white fur with green markings. "Hi!" I said in a very high-pitched tone that almost sounded like a chipmunk, whatever that was.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (OPEN) Empty Re: What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (OPEN)

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Guilmon sniffed the air. "Digimon..." He turned his head, carrying Terriermon along with him. "Who are you?" He asked, tilted his head, sending Terriermon rolling off.

"Hey! What was that for!" Terriermon complained. He followed Guilmon's gaze. "What 'cha lookin' at?" He said, noticing another Digimon. "Yay!" The dog like Digimon sprinted over towards the new Digimon. "Hi! I'm Terriermon, and this it Guilmon!" He chirped, pointing over at the large red Digimon.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Reptainmon tilted her head to the side. "I'm Reptainmon. Hi, Guilmon, Terriermon." She smiled a big wide grin, sharp teeth showing. Her long blue tail wagged a bit, and she attempted to poke Guilmon with a long foreclaw. "You look like me. Have you ever seen yourself in water?" Reptainmon asked, still sounding like a squeaker toy. Her purple eyes shone brightly.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 pm

"I look like you?" Guilmon asked, tilting his head more, questionly. He observed the Digimon infront of him. Truth to be told, Reptainmon did look like Guilmon...

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Terriermon chuckled, leaping onto Reptainmon. "You both look funny to me! Let's play a game!" His ears flopped down, covering most of Reptainmon's head.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 pm

The blue Digimon was confused. She had no idea what a game was. "What's a game? I've never heard of one of those." She asked, very confused. "And I havn't forgotten about you, Terriermon!" She said, the green tuft on her tail twitching.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Terriermon giggled. "A game is something you play with others! It's a great way to bond, and have fun! Let's play Tag!" Terriermon glanced at Reptainmon. "Here's the rules! One digimon is it, and the others try to run from 'It'! The Digimon who's It has to try and tag the other digimon! Let's play! Guilmon! Yooouuuurrr IT!" He giggled, leaping off of Reaptianmon's head, frolicing away from Guilmon.

Guilmon blinked. "It? I'm it!" He said, staring at Reptainmon. "You have to run!" The red digimon darted for the Blue digimon, one hand extended.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 pm

"It? I still don't get what a game is.. But I'll run!" She squeaked, and ran away very swiftly. She darted this way and that, almost a blurr. This is fun! She thought to herself happily. Well.. I guess a game must mean fun!
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Terriermon stood on sand dune, watching the other Digimon. "Hey! Don't forget about me!" He called. He waddled over to the two, giggling as Guilmon tripped.

Guilmon almost fell when Reptainmon dodged. "Hey! I'm goingto get you!" He stapeded for the blue digimon. His eyes widene a e tripped over a rock. "Ooff!" He fell to the ground with a thud. "Ow..." He gazed up at Terriermon and Reptainmon.

"Momenti, Gulmon! Momenti!"
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Reptainmon stopped running, noticing Guilmon's accident. "You okay?" She squeaked, still keeping a safe distance. She was bouncing on her toes, one sickle claw pointing up. Her muscles were tense, ready to run. I wonder what it's like to be "It"?
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Guilmon sat up, rubbing his head. "I'm okay!" He got to his feet, shaking off some sand. "Now, where were we? Oh! Right!" The red Digimon sprinted over towards Reptainmon, extending his claw. He tripped, again. "Ow.." For some reason, he felt as though he was sitting on something. Guilmon started to dig in the sand, uncovering a spinning, techno colored thing.

"What is it?" Terriermon asked, moving closer for a better veiw.

At the sight, something in Guilmon's mind clicked. "Portal... Portal.. Portal!" He repeated. He looked over at Terriermon, and pointed to the Human World. "Portal! Home! Takato! Henary! Bread!!!" He said excitedly. He paused, looking over at Reptainmon. "You wanna come with us?... To the Human World?"

Terriermon jumped up and down with glee. "Henary! Henary! Henary! Well, What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Terriermon said, impatiense in his voice.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Reptainmon landed on her butt not so gracefully as she dosged Guilmon again. Then it seemed at once that Guilmon had dug up the swirly thing, and thenwas ranting about a human world. "What's a human world?" She asked. She was extremely curious. "Well, I have no one else. I'll go where you go."
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:04 pm

"Let's go then!" Terriermon pushed, running into the portal.

Guilmon watched Terriermon go through, and he followed. "Come on!"
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum