Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ironmon's Home

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ironmon's Home Empty Ironmon's Home

Post  Ironmon Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Ironmon bounced on the trunk of a car, half in and half out of a pile of garbage, with things from last nights dinner, to rusted pipes, and oddest of all, some sort of moss, or mushroom that looked poisonous. Ironmon looked around, this was a paradise, Konoiai had led him here and he wondered if this was her home, but didn't care to answer then, because he was feasting on a sink, with some odd gunk in it. "Is this where you live?" he mumbled through the grinding pieces of metal.

Ironmon
Admin

https://digimonroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ironmon's Home Empty Re: Ironmon's Home

Post  Konoiai Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:32 pm

"of course not..." she answered "but I guess you might like it here, when I was younger I used to play here, not like other kids that played in the playground"

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:36 pm

"Oh... I ate that too." he said diving into an ocean of trash, rummaging through spinach cans and soda and eating everything that wasn't edible. His huge hands able to pick up the largest things. "I wonder where the other digimon are." he asked himself now sitting at the top of the junk pile and looking calmly at the moon. With his eyes shining.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:49 pm

"do you hade many friends in the digiworld?"

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:17 pm

"... No, not really. I'm a virus type, so I usually serve one purpose, obviously to dispose of junk and other bits of metal. I worked in a large swarm to eat the metal, and that was it, until I wandered away from my group and I ended up passing into the Human World. Thats when I met you. And here we are at the... What is this place?"

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolf Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 pm

As Gabuman was exploring the new world he saw this weird looking digimon. "Who are you." He said with wonder.

Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Ironmon twisted around with the hood of a car hanging out of his mouth with a blank look on his face. "Digimon..." he said through his teeth grinding up the metal. And churning wildly before he stared intently at the Digimon, one of the old digimon, and a Data type, Gabumon. "Oh, Konoiaimon what was the Digi-thingamajig say?" he asked turning to his tamer, hoping she had some reading on this new Digimon.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolf Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Gabumon didnt understand what they were doing. But he didnt like it. He used bubble blow he knew that if the bubbles made contact with the scanner it would melt it. "You see my bubble blow is a acid pink."

Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 am

"WHOAH? WHAT DIGI THINGYYY???!!!" she asked as she saw the stupid bubbles
"WHAT IS THAT?!"

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 am

Ironmon ripped the hood of a car right off the junkyard pile. He hopped down using his power arms to toss himself forward, he landed right in front of his tamer with the red car hood in his mouth, propping it up on the ground, he could easily use it to defend against the bubbles. Though the metal would soon melt living nothing but rubbish. "IT'S A DIGIMON, Use the digivice, who is he!!??"

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 am

Konoiai took the thingy Ironmon indicated "gabu..mon...?" she said confusely (not sure how its written)

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:44 am

"Grrrrrr You evil stupid rubbish eater Eat this!" He then used Fox fire. As the beam charged up he shot it at the digimon.

Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 am

Ironmon pushed his tamer away, the half melted metal shield exploded in his face, sending him into another garbage pile. Causing a small avalanche of junk, that covered him up.

OOC: At this point you should scan a card Konoiai, like a power boost... Or speed boost... Or give him Samuraimon's blade. IDK

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:00 am

Gabumon looked at the human."Now its your turn." He then used bubble blow again sept it was really fast.

Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 am

Konoiai was terrified, this was horrible,she took a card (ooc: she was randomly holding it XD) and passed it throught the digivice "Digi-modify arm bullet activated!"

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:17 am

Ironmon burst through the wreckage, his arm connected to a chain that was connected to his wrist. The hand that was clenched in a fist was turned into a mace. "ARM BULLET FIRE!!!" His arm burst through the bubble knocking them clear out of the way and heading to knock Gabumon square in the jaw. "Good Job, Konoiai!!!"

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:29 am

As Gabumon got knoced right into his jaw he went flying. He panted "So you have a evil tamer too." He then used Fox fire to attack Right at the digimon. "im exaushted" He said to himself.

Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 am

Konoiai had to admit that had been kind of cool "why do you calll us evil?" she asked

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 am

"Ha. Hes a virus type." He said looking at the digimon.

Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:52 am

"oh..."

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:58 am

Gabumon didnt wait for her to say anymore. He then Shot his bubbles at her again going very swiftly. "Dodge that!"

SHORTNESS

Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:01 am

Konoiai just though about the card again "digi-modify arm bullet activated!" she screamed again XD

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:51 am

Retracting his mace and chain arm, he wound up his arm in a huge circle before firing out his arm at Konoiai's command, breaking through the bubbles as before. Though this time, his attack was slowed by the speeding bubbles hitting it hard. The most this attack could do now was a punch to the gut and a not very pleasant one. "Konoiai, GIVE ME A POWER BOOST!!!" He shouted, if he was to get this digimon down he would need a lot more strength, and possible, a new attack.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 am

Gabumon reacted and used fox fire to blast the mace right back at him at impressive speed. If this doesnt finish him then it will probaly be my end.

Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Konoiai wasnt really sure what to do, but she though of using a diferent attack, she took another card this time "digi-modify Shrapnel Spray activated" she said hoping this worked better, after all she was still a n00b at this

XD

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum