Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Stop (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Pit Stop (OPEN) Empty Pit Stop (OPEN)

Post  Ironmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm

As the truck slowed to a stop, the bloated Scrapmon crawled through the hole he had eaten out of the truck. Flapping his ears he looked around, it was day light, landing on the ground he waddled into the front door of the store licking his lips as he thought of how much he could eat inside there. He had already eaten much of the stock in the truck and even some of the walls. But he was still starving, his memories of Terriermon, Guilmon, and Reptainmon temporarily forgotten. "FOOD!!!"

Ironmon
Admin

https://digimonroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pit Stop (OPEN) Empty Re: Pit Stop (OPEN)

Post  Konoiai Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Konoiai took a cup of instant ramen, and readed the list she was holding "vegetables...carrots and potatoes" she read, then she looked for them, in her search she saw scrapmon on the floor "whoaaah whats thaat' she shouted

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Scrapmon turned his head/body, flapping his wings to hover closer to this new... 'kid' or that was what Guilmon called them. "Kid?" he whimpered landing on the girls head. Draping his ears onto her shoulders. "Kid, Kid, Kid, Kid, Kid."

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 pm

"whattt?!? what is this??" she said, she was definatly scared of it, it didnt seemed dangerous but still it was scary "why do you keep saying the word kid? can you talk?" she asked

ooc: XDDDD

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:38 pm

(Well OBVIOUSLY he can talk, or else he wouldn't be saying kid. XD)
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 pm

OOC: OH DONT BE MEAN XD

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Scrapmon flew around Konoiai's head, repeating the word kid over and over again. "Are you my Tamer?" he said landing on her shoulder now flapping his ears happily remembering that Guilmon and Terriermon had 'kid' tamers whatever that meant. All he knew is that a 'kid' was a Tamer to someone like him. "I'ma Digimon, are you my Tamer? I'ma Digimon, are you my Tamer?"

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 am

"tamer...?" she was a bit confused

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:28 pm

"Tamer!" the Digimon said, landing on the ground and swishing something around in his mouth. In seconds a gray object was 'barfed' out. The oddly shaped metal thing, had a small screen in the middle that glowed a black and white screen, before turning plain black and in green letters read, 'DIGIEVOLUTION'. It a blinding white light, Scrapmon was sent into a realm of data, his skin was shredded away leaving nothing but data, until an iron brace surrounded where his head was supposed to be, and then gray skin came into existence, meteor hands grew from arm stubs. And tiny legs shot from his hind quarters, his long ears shrunk.

"IRONMON!!!!!!" The Digimon screeched, now in his Rookie form, he was waist high to Konoiai.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Konoiai looked at scrapmon, now Ironmon, then she took the gray thingy on the floor, what am I supposed to do ? she thought "so you are a digimon and im your tamer...interesting" she said,then she burst in a little laugh "you are funny looking" she finished , then she changed the topic "are you hungry?" she asked

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:13 pm

"Nah. WAIT!!! We have to get back to Reptainmon, Guilmon and Terriermon." He roared grabbing onto Konoiai's hand and running back towards the park, they had to be somewhere near there. Until the D-Reader shot out a 3D tracker, pointing the other way. Though Ironmon took no notice.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:15 pm

"whaaaahhh where are we going?" she shouted , this was definatly scary

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:25 pm

"You know what I forgot." He stopped dead in his tracks, then turned around, the D-Reader was pointed in a completely different direction. "OH! I know, that way to Guilmon, Terriermon, and Reptainmon. They know all about Tamers." He said grabbing Konoiai's hand again and running towards the Bakery.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:32 pm

"whaaa!" she shouted again, Ironmon was definetly fast and she was getting tired, who were that digimons anyway? still it seemed important for him so she followed

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down