Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (Coninued)

3 posters

Go down

What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (Coninued) Empty What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (Coninued)

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Terriermon fell into the Playground with a THUD! He gazed around, eyes wide. "This place looks a little different... Oh well... We are in Tokyo for sure!" He stood to the side, waiting for the others to get through the portal.

Guilmon shot through the portal. "Where's Takatomon?" He asked, standing up, and looking around. His red tail swished from side to side, and his red, wing like, ears were pricked.

"Momenti, Guilmon! I'm sure he's somewhere! Same with Henary!" Terriermon said, plopping down on Guilmon's head again.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (Coninued) Empty Re: What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (Coninued)

Post  Ironmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Scrapmon sailed down from a tree landing beneath the slide. Opening his huge maw he bit into the metal pole that kept the slide stable, tearing it apart and then crunching it before he swallowed it. The slide slowly started to lean and Scrapmon walked under it, eating the other supports until only the plastic slide part was left. Scrapmon burped loudly flapping with his wings until he was foot off of the ground. Ignoring the newcomers he flew toward another metal section for quick meal.

Ironmon
Admin

https://digimonroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (Coninued) Empty Re: What happens when Guilmon Remembers Takato. (Coninued)

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Guilmon turned, watching as a small Digimon flew down, and bit into a slind. "Hey... That's not nice... Kids were going to play on that!" He said trotting up to the new Digimon.

Terriermon glanced at the slide. "Wow... Some appitite..." He mumbled. The dog Digimon shifted back and forth on Guilmon's head. "I think I'm getting nauseus..."
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Scrapmon turned towards the other two Digimon, they were huge, or was he just small. "Kids?" whimpered Scrapmon, he wished that he knew what they were talking about, but kids, and play. Descending to the ground he cocked his head/body to the side. "Who are... You?" he found it hard to speak in this English, he had only recently entered the human world and was kind of a young Digimon.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:44 pm

"Ow! Well that was a great landing!" Reptainmon complained as she landed on her butt again. "Tokyo?" She blinked. "Is this what this place is called?" Reptainmon stared around the place. And then the metal-eating Digimon caught her eye. "Who are you?"
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Guilmon tilted his head also, sending Terriermon sliding off... Again... "I'm Guilmon!" He said, swishing his tail.

Terriermon slid off, hitting the ground. "Hey! Anyway... I'm Terriermon! And, a Kid is a Human Child! All kids have imagination, which was used to make Guilmon here! He wouldn't be here if it wasn't for one kid, Takato! Very few kids are Tamers, which we are looking for... I'm looking for Henry, and he's looking for Takato!"

"Takatomon..." Guilmon whined, a tear rolling out of his eyes.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Reptainmon was baffled by all this strange talk. "What's a Tamer? Takato? Henry? Whatever they are, you sure seem to miss them!" She pointed out. "I'm new to this world." She squeaked very obviously. "And.. You're leaking, Guilmon!" She gasped, wiping the tear away with one of her foreclaws and examining it closer. Then it dripped into the sand.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 pm

"Takato, Henry, Guilmon, Terriermon. I'm Scrapmon!" said Scrapmon flapping up a foot into the air again. The small creature eyes darted towards a jumble of iron poles. All Metal. Gliding all the way to the bars he bit into the first on he saw, ripping it up and grinding it with his enormous teeth. In seconds the former play thing would be only scraps of metal, and Scrapmon would be twice as big as before, having a hard time flying. "So... Where are ya goin'?"

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Guilmon and Terriermon looked at Reptainmon when she finally passed through the Portal. "This is Tokyo, Japan! We are currently in the Playground!" Terriermon said, flinpping his ears some.

Guilmon looked back over to Scrapmon. "We are looking for Takatomon, and Henry..."
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 pm

"So.. What or who are Takatomon and Henry again?" She squeaked. But with every word she spoke, her voice turned clearer. "And if humans play on those, why are you eating them? That will be taking away their fun!" She realized. She didn't want the children to feel unhappy; she didn't like it herself, so why cause someone else to feel this way?
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:15 pm

"I'm starveded." Scrapmon said letting his ears droop, he had no idea what he was doing was wrong, he was just hungry. Bouncing up to the others, he flew onto Reptainmon's head. "Then ler's... go!" Scrapmon yelped pointing away from the playground and toward a bunch of tall shining buildings that looked like they would be a good meal.

OOC: All spelling errors, Made on purpose.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:22 pm

Reptainmon stood still. "I'm not going anywhere.. Only where they go..." The blue Digimon said, pointing at Terriermon and Guilmon.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 pm

"Scrapmon... If you eat those Buildings, then the Humans wont have a place to eat, sleep, and live!" Guilmon said. "And, Takatomon is my Tamer, and Henry's Terriermon's!"

Terriermon sighed, leaping onto the InTraining Digimon's head. "What an appitite...."

"Terriermon! Remember what Henry always said?" Guilmon snapped.

"Yeah, yeah... Be nice... That's rude... Ext..."
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm

"Henry and Takatomon are humans? Okay, I got that covered. So what's a Tamer?" She asked. "And.. Are we gonna move?" Reptainmon wondered out loud. She was itching to explore this new world.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:33 pm

"I wan't eat da buildin's. Even dose I really wants to." Scrapmon flinched a little as Terriermon landed on him. Wiggling his ears he attempted to fly, and managed to squirm out, instantly he was distracted by a large metal truck driving by, and flew to chase it. "I'll meet up wit you guys later!"

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:11 pm

"Buh bye!" Terriermon called after Scrapmon. "Well, if he eats anymore metal, he's surely going to pop!"

"Terriermon! What did I say?" Guilmon said, sitting down.

"Well, sorry! You know me!" Terriermon looked around. "I wonder where everyone is..."
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Reptainmon was very new to this world. It was apparent that Guilmon and Terriermon had been here, but she had no idea where to go. "Er... You still havn't told me what a Tamer is." She said, her tail tip twitching.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Guilmon looked back over to Reptainmon. "A tamer is a Human who is our friend!" He replied.

"And, a Tamer helps us Digivolve without all the fighting!" Terriermon added, standing up on Guilmon's head.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm

"Oh.. What's Digivolving?" She asked, not feeling at all stupid for asking so many questions. She thought it was right to ask questions, stupid or not. But the word seemed familiar to her.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 pm

"Jeez... You ask a lot of questions, you know!" Terriermon said, his smart mouth getting to him.

"Terriermon!" Guilmon scolded again. "Anyways... Digivolve is usually just getting bigger, stronger... And sometimes a little out of control.."
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:15 pm

"Getting out of control? Like.. crazy? Because.. I can help with that.. I can make others calm. I don't know why. It's how I never got my data taken, because I always calmed my enimies." She said, thinking about her mysterious power.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Guilmon tilted his head, sending Terriermon sliding down... Again... "Calm? That's cool!" His stomach grumbled... "I'm hungery.. You wanna go get some bread?"

Terriermon fell to the ground again. "Stop that!" He shook some dirt from his pelt. "We might as well go to the Bakery while we are here..." He looked over towards Reptainmon. "And, bread is a loaf of fluffy food that Humans eat! And, a Bakery is a building, like those," He pointed to the ones that Scrapmon wanted to eat. "Thaat make the bread!"
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:24 pm

"Ohhhhh... What do WE do with it?" Reptainmon asked, actually finding out how to ask the next question.
(Dude, let's move this to the bakery. XD)
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 pm

OOC: Doesn't Takato's parents work at the Bakery?

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:28 pm

OOC: M'kay!

"You just put it into your mouth!" Terriermon replied.

"Can we go now? I'm starved!" Guilmon whined.

"You're always starved, Guilmon!"

"What? It's true." He said, trotting off towards the bakery.

OOC: Yeash... I'll RP Takato, and we all can RP his parents!
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down