Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!) Empty What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!)

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Guilmon trotted determindly down the sidewalk, Terriermon on his head. "Hey, Guilmon?" Terriermon asked. "What is it, Terriermon?" Guilmon asked back, waving a hello to the humans they passed. "Do you think Takato and his parents still own the Bakery?" "I hope so! They had the bestest bread!" Terriermon giggled at Guilmon's addiction to bread.

The swerved to a stop at the side of the Bakery. Guilmon sniffed the air, his nose filled with bread scent. He slowly opened the door, hearing it ring. "Hello?" Guilmon asked, searching through the isles.

Takato was cleaning the shop as the door opened. "I'm sorry, where clos-..." He paused at the familure voice.

"Hey! Takato! You home?" Terriermon called.

Takato dropped his broom, eyes wide. "G-g-guilmon? T-t-t-terriermon?" He stuttered.

Guilmon came out from behind a large stack of bread, Terriermon sitting on his head. "Takatomon!" Guilmon called, charging at Takato, arms spread out. "Takato!" Terriermon joined in.

Takato ran for Guilmon and Terriermon, grasping them in a large hug. "G-guilmon... T-terriermon... I've missed you both so much!" Tears rolled down his face.

"Hey! Watch it with the Water works!" Terriermon said, getting soaked. "Don't cry, Takatomon..." Guilmon said, wiping away some of the tears. The red digimon looked over towards the door. "Oh! And, this is Reptainmon! She's our new friend!"
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!) Empty Re: What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!)

Post  Sarai Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Reptainmon just stood in the doorway in an odd stature. She was hunched, but not hunched, and her head was cocked to the side, very much like Guilmon. "You're leaking, Takatomon... Hey, I remember, Guilmon did that earlier." She pointed out. And then, she payfully raised her paw/hand, and waved. "Hi! I'm Reptainmon!"
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!) Empty Re: What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!)

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:29 am

"Hi, Reptainmon..." Takato got a closer look at the blue Digimon. "Wow! You look like Guilmon!" He exclaimed.

"Didn't we already go over this?" Terriermon snorted, folding his arms.

"Terriermon... How many times do I have to remind you?" Guilmon said, tilting his head.

"Yeah, Yeah... It's rude... But," Terriermon leaped back on Guilmon's head. "You know me! Hey, can we go see Henry?"

Takato looked back over to Terriermon. "I think he is on a feild trip today... We can go see him tomorrow, if you like."
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:49 am

"Soo... You're Takatomon, then? If you're a human, why do you have 'mon' at the end of your name?" Reptainmon asked. She felt a bit like an outsider. Everyone knew each other here. "Yea.. I do look like Guilmon. I wonder why?" A thoughtful look crept upon her face.

Sarai had gone home to find out that her (Wtf is it called again? A D- Power? XD) had been going crazy. She had only received this amazing thing the day before, and now it was leading her down to the bakery. Where Takato was. She saw the door wide open, a glow bathing the dark sidewalk. And call her crazy, but she saw a blue tail sticking out of the door way with a green tuft on it. And then, looking inside the bakery, she saw Guilmon, Takato drenched in tears that seemed to have fallen not too long ago, and two other Digimon. There was a small one with white fur and green markings with HUGE ears, and the other one.....
"R-reaptainmon? Is that seriously you? Did you SERIOUSLY pop outta paper just like that?" Sarai exclaimed bewilderdly. "Oh, and hi, Takato. Am I invited to this little get-together?" Though there was a slight admiration feeling trying to creep out, she pushed it back and froze it.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:05 pm

OOC: DIGIVICE! And.. Does she have a crush of something on Takato?

Guilmon turned his head towards the new Human, Terriermon with him. "Hi! Who are you?" He asked, trotting up to the girl.

"Hmm... I thought it would have been the other girl to come... You know... The orange haired girl... Tamer of Ranamon..." Terriermon said, swaying back and forth as he stood up on the red Digimon's head. "I'm Terriermon, by the way!"

Takato looked up as Sarai came in. "Oh, hey Sarai! So, you made up Reptainmon? No wonder she looks so much like Guilmon!"
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Reptainmon looked at the new human. "You made me? How?" Reptainmon was even more curious than before. Her purple eyes gazed at the human girl. She felt deep inside the girl's soul that there was some kind.. feeling that she knew nothing about.

Sarai winced. He has no idea. She thought, blowing her extremely long banges out of her face. "So.. Yea. I did make Reptainmon." She then looked at her own Digimon. "My Digivice is going crazy. Well, apparently, you're my partner. How I made you? On a peice of paper." She smiled. She expected that the Digimon had no idea what she was talking about.

(Yes... Sarai does in fact have a little crush on Takato. xD But she controls it and doesn't go read or feint every time she sees him *COUGHHinataCOUGH*)
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Guilmon tilted his head. "That's how Takatomon made me!" He chirped. He turned to Takato. "Do you think we can have some bread now?"

"Is that all you think about?" Terriermon asked.

"Yes..."

Takato chuckled. "Yes you can, Guilmon." He looked back over to the others. "You guys want some? There's plenty!"

"Yay! Bread!" Guilmon raced into the kitchen, Terriermon bouncing up and down as they went.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Konoiai entered to the bakery, Ironmon had brought her here "hello?" she asked then she saw the three digimons there "are you the digimons ironmon talked about?" she asked

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Guilmon an Terriermon turned towards the newcomer, bread crammed in mouths. "And, you are?" Terriermon asked, gulping down the last of the his bread. "Terriermon, that's not nice!"

Takato stared at the girl. "Hello... How many Digimon Excaped from the Digital world?" He asked Guilmon and Terriermon.

"Only us... I think..." Guilmon said.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:58 pm

"my name is Konoiai Okami...im a bit comfused about this to be honest" she said

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:00 pm

"A lot." murmured Ironmon, looking around the Bakery hunting for a piece of metal to eat, unlike Guilmon and Terriermon, he wasn't accustomed to eating bread. Only metal, which he craved.

Ironmon
Admin

https://digimonroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Takato looked at the new Digimon, some bread hanging out of his mouth. "You look... A little... Strange..." He commented. "What do you eat when you are made of metal?"
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:48 pm

"I'm not made of metal, I'm made of data. DA-TA." Ironmon said, annoyed that everyone kept calling him weird looking. He wasn't that weird. Even though, he had hands the size of meteors, and scrany legs, and huge ears. But still he was better looking than Terriermon. "Oh... Your Takatomon!"

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:01 pm

"I know that! In the real world, you are made of Metal! Me-tal! You are only Data when you get defeated, of in the Digital World!... Trust me... I know..." Takato replied, using the same voice as Ironmon.

"Takatomon... Don't start a fight..." Guilmon said, pulling Takato back. The red Digimon grabbed another peice of bread, stuffing it into his mouth.

"Guilmon.. If you eat too much, you'll be bigger than your Growlmon Digivolution before you know it!" Terriermon commented, giggling as he leaped onto Takato's head. "I wish Henry was here..." The white and green Digimon sighed.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 am

"Yea, I'll have some bread." She said (LOL it ryhmed! XD) enthusiastically. Then, suddenly, she sensed another person, and something else behind her. She whipped around rather ungracefully.
"Hello, Konoiai. I think I've seen you around..." She greeted.

Reptainmon had heard of bread. Terriermon and Guilmon had spoken of it. And now it was time to try some for herself. "Takatomon, I want some bread!" She demanded.

"Reptainmon, that's rude!" Sarai scolded.
"Rude?" Reptainmon asked, confused. She cocked her head in the same way she always did.
"Yes, rude. Being rude is when you don't ask for things correctly, making fun of others, and basically making them sad or unhappy." Sarai explained. She was very good at explaining definitions.
"Oh, well I don't want anyone to be sad! How do you not be rude?" Reptainmon asked again. She didn't like making anyone unhappy; not after she had felt it herself. And it was certainly not a good feeling.
Sarai had to laugh. Just like a three-year old! She thought. "Well, there is a special way of asking for things. When you want something, all you have to do is say... "May I please have some bread?" And there, you get bread. But only if the person you're asking says you can. If they say no, you can't have any. But I'm sure Takato will let you have bread... Speakin' of which, where is that bread?" She finished rather rudely.
Reptainmon downloaded the information, drinking it in. "Oh!" She squeaked, and then asked Takatomon if she could please have some bread.
I wonder if we can do something about her voice... it's like listening to a chipmunk going through puberty... She thought, and then she started to laugh randomly.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Takato laughed at Reptainmon. "Of course you can have bread!" He weaved through the Bakery, coming to a halt in the Kitchen. He opened an oven, and the fresh scents of Bread filled the air. "Here we go!" He chirped, pulling out a large tray of loaves of bread. He set it on the counter, letting the other's eat. "I'd eat some before Guilmon devourers it all!"

"Hey! I don't eat that much... Do I?" Guilmon asked, trotting over to the bread. He grabbed a loaf, Terriermon leaning over to grab some also.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:14 pm

The blue Digimon hopped over to the bread, made a bird-like noise, and downed two peices of bread. "Wow! Dis is willy good!" She exclaimed through a full mouth.

"It's not polite to talk with your mouth full, Reptainmon." Sarai said, sitting on a chair next to the bread. She took some herself. "Finally!" And then she devoured it.

After gulping, Reptainmon apologized. "Sawy!" She squeaked.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:31 am

Ironmon had tasted the bread, and coughed it up in seconds. He despised the taste of it. It just was metal. Which meant it was inedible. He might as well had eaten the oven. Thudding through the bakery he jumped towards the oven his gargantuan mouth opened wide to devour the machine of wonders in a second. As Scrapmon it would have atleast taken a minute or two, but Ironmon was much more efficient.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Terriermon turned to see Ironmon going for the oven. "Oh no you don't!" He said, puffing out his chest. "Bunny Blast!" Terriermon fired rapid, tiny energy blasts from his mouth. As they charged for Ironmon, Terriermon prodded Guilmon with a paw.

Guilmon turned at Terriermon's request. He watched as the energy shot towards the metal eating Ironmon. "Takatomon... I think Ironmon needs to find I better source of food..."

Takato turned also, wide eyed at Ironmon. "Gehh! My mom will have my head if he eats that!" He glanced at Konoiai. "He's your Digimon! Stop him!"

Last edited by Guilmon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo alert)
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Sarai started laughing nervously. "Oh, crap!" She yelled, and got to her feet, but didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, Reptainmon had an idea. "I think I know what to do!" She chirped. "Beam of Peace!" She shouted the 'attack', and then a white light made the room glow. Reptainmon hoped that the Digimon would be calmed. She was certain it would work; this had worked on Digimon at level champion!
(Iron... This works on every Digimon except for those at level ultra and mega. And then Reptainmon can't even move afterwards. XD)
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 pm

OOC: I'm just hungry. So mean to Ironmon, he just wanted to eat the oven.

Ironmon was blasted straight into a wall, his eyes dazed as he lied motionless. Repeating the words he had heard, "Bunny Blast, Bunny Blast, Bunny Blast." He was quickly relaxed. His eyes falling closed as his fell quickly asleep. Muttering words with no importance what so ever.

Ironmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Sarai sheilded her eyes as Ironmon blasted through the wall. Shiz, Takato, you got insurance?" Sarai asked, inspecting the hole in the wall. "Well, it could have been worse." She muttered, seeing the Digimon falling asleep.

"Sarai, Sarai, so? How did I do? Did I do good?" Reptainmon asked, bouncing up and down positively bursting with excitement at her achievment.

"Yea.. You did.." Sarai said.

Suddenly, Reptainmon's purple eyes drooped, and she fell to the floor, silently snoring.

"Dang, she's beat." Sarai said, kneeling by her Digimon.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 pm

OOC: lol! He repeated Buny Blast! xD

IC:
Takato gave a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Terriermon, Reptainmon..." The boy looked at the wall where Ironmon was. "Now I have to fix that wall..." He muttered, walking over to the wall. "And... I think we do.. I don't know really..."

Guilmon trotted over to the wall, sniffing it. "I would have done something... But, I would have blown the roof off!"

"Yeah, thanks for not blowing the roof off, Guilmon!"

Terriermon leaped through the hole, landing on Ironmon. "Jeez, Ironmon... If you wanted some metal to eat, then just go to the Junkyard! It's full of Metal that no one wants!"
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Suddenly, there was an awkward silence. Sarai heald back the urge to say that a gay baby would be born. "Umm..." She muttered, looking for something to say. And then-

"So, who's Henry?" Sarai asked, making a brave stabb at conversation. But she didn't need to ask; she already knew who Henry was. But she needed something to talk about. She couldn't leave because then she would have to drag Reptainmon home, and she didn't want to drag such a heavy thing home. Besides, where would she stow her?

"Eh. Why did I have to make her so big?" Sarai muttered to herself.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Takato stared at Sarai. "Henry? Oh! Right! Reptainmon and Ironmon don't know!" The middle school boy goes into a long story about his friend, Henry Wong.
OOC: Yeah... Im lazy!

Guilmon blinked, absorbing any new data about Henry that he missed durning being stuck in the Digital World.

Terriermon sighed. "I wish Henry was here!!!" He wailed, falling back onto Guilmon's fat red head.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next