Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptainmon (Would someone make Sarai to go along with Reptainmon?)

2 posters

Go down

Reptainmon (Would someone make Sarai to go along with Reptainmon?) Empty Reptainmon (Would someone make Sarai to go along with Reptainmon?)

Post  Sarai Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Name: Reptainmon (Raptor Digimon.) (Usually the name of the Digimon, like Guilmon, Ranamon, ext)
Type: Vaccine (I believe this is a type?)(Virus, Insect, Ancient Insect, ext)
Rank: Rooke(Digi-Egg, Fresh, In-Training, Rookie, Higher ranks, they Digivolve into, and soon go back)
Image: None, sorry. (Optional)
Appearence: Based off of Guilmon. Looks very similiar, only with blue scales and black markings. One of her (Yes, I will call her her) two toe claws points upward, like a raptor, thus giving her her name. The tail is very long and thin, like a whipcord. At the end is a tuft of green. The eyes are a deep purple.
Personality: When first appearing from the Digiworld (Come on, someone rp Sarai XD), she is extremely oblivious to the way the human world works. Though based off of Guilmon, she becomes much more mature. She can be very childish at times, but is almost always serious. She has a thing for bread and cheezits (once out of the Digital World), and talks in a clear, calm voice when Sarai (hopefully) teaches her the ways of the world.
History: Reptainmon was created very similiar to the way Guilmon was. By a very imaginative artist named Sarai. Sarai had seen Guilmon around for a while, and thought it would be cool to create something like him. Unlike Guilmon, Reptainmon is a Vaccine Digimon with a special ability (Peace Sphear) to calm humans, animals, and Digimon, no matter how strong the Digimon, it always works. Currently, Reptainmon is in the Digital World, but will soon emerge after Guilmon and the other Digimon are sent back to the Digiworld.
RP Sample: Um.... Do I really need one? You people know me and how I rp. But if you insist... :3
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reptainmon (Would someone make Sarai to go along with Reptainmon?) Empty Re: Reptainmon (Would someone make Sarai to go along with Reptainmon?)

Post  Takato and Guilmon Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Approved!
And, I need to make Guilmon! lol. I'll make him when I have time.. :3
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down