Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarai :3 (I hate it when the title needs to be over 10 words x.x)

2 posters

Go down

Sarai :3 (I hate it when the title needs to be over 10 words x.x) Empty Sarai :3 (I hate it when the title needs to be over 10 words x.x)

Post  Sarai Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Name: Sarai Antenoki (..... I make awkward names.)
Occupation: None....? Well, if you mean school... middle school? XD
Tamer or Not: Yup. ;D
Digimon: Reptainmon (Only if Tamer, must have Digimon's permission first, then, oncce accepted, can do the whole finding your Digimon and such)
Image: None. (Optional)
Appearence: Erm..... I never really thought about it... XD
Short brown hair that barely reaches the area between her shoulders. Very pale with green eyes, and short. Only around 4'10. Normally wears a black shirt with a flying serpant and a pheonix, with blue jeans and white shoes with black markings.

Personality: Sarai is not quiet. She doesn't like to be ignored, but is ignored a lot. She seems invisible to others. She has no friends at all, and likes to collect Digimon cards. She doesn't have any good ones, and never wins a game. She's not exactly bright. Very hard-headed and stubborn; she doesn't care about being called short. She usually keeps her emotions under control. When she discovered that another kid at her school, Takato (whom she is a little fond of), had a Digimon of his very own, she decided that she wanted one. But how to get one? Figure it out in history! When her anger gets out of control (which doesn't happen often), Reptainmon uses her special ability to calm her.
History: Sarai, very good at drawing, made sketches and doodles of a Digimon she created, Reptainmon. She made her very similiar to Guilmon, Takato's partner. Eventually, she will finally get her Digimon the exact same way as Takato. She has yet to find out that the only reason why she was Digi-destined was so that she could use her Digimon to calm violent ones, or ones that go mad. (Like Guilmon when he turns into his mega form. No, not the armor form.)
RP sample: I really don't need one. :/
Reason for creation: Reptainmon needs a partner, AND I want Guilmon to use his TRUE mega form. XD Oh, how nice. Sarai wuvs a wimp. Seriously, Rika and Henry have only cried once or twice. Takato? Uncountable times.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sarai :3 (I hate it when the title needs to be over 10 words x.x) Empty Re: Sarai :3 (I hate it when the title needs to be over 10 words x.x)

Post  Takato and Guilmon Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Approved!

And, Takatomon is Emotional! Dun offened my tamer!
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sarai :3 (I hate it when the title needs to be over 10 words x.x) Empty Re: Sarai :3 (I hate it when the title needs to be over 10 words x.x)

Post  Sarai Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Sawy. Couldn't help but point that out. XD I still remember in one episode...
Takato: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Rapidmon: What's with all the yelling?!
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down