Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarai Hates Math

Go down

Sarai Hates Math Empty Sarai Hates Math

Post  Sarai Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 pm

The girl opened the door of the stuffy class room greatfully. She wanted a way out, a way to escape. For a bit, at least. Her class was having a math test. Fractions. (Ohgawd D:) Sarai hated fractions. She hated, hated, hated them. She had gone completely balistic inside her mind, and had become red-faced and sweaty, with a hint of tears in her eyes. Why don't I get it like all the other kids? Why do I have to be the only one who doesn't get it? She wailed inside her mind. Her teacher had allowed her to take a drink break; perhaps the water would cool her down? Sarai was correct; the cool water made her very calm. After savoring the cool taste from the drinking fountain, she returned to the class room, and finished the test. She was aware that she got almost all of the answers wrong. But at least it was off of her hands. Sarai was very greatful for the bell that meant "hell" was over. She retreaved her bag and headed out of the room without a word to anyone. Not that she had anyone to talk to. Sarai walked down the hall, clearly in her own mind thinking about how Takato seemed to be seriously deppressed lately. (Guilmon WAS sent back to the Digiworld, right? Because it says so in Reptainmon's bio... Reptainmon should be appearing soon, so the Digimon should already be stuck there. I was seriously thirsty when I made this topic. XD Erm.. now would be an excellent time for Takato to show up. Not for Sarai, anyway.... Lol.)
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down