Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!) - Page 2 Empty Re: What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!)

Post  Sarai Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Sarai's head was on her palm, her green eyes drooping. She was quite bored with Takato's speach, even though she had been the one who asked. And then, her arm slipped out from under her and her chin banged on the table.
"Ow! What the crap?" She hissed silently, rubbing her chin. She was awake, now.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!) - Page 2 Empty Re: What happens when Guilmon remembers Takato (CONTINUED AGAIN!)

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Takato stopped, looked at Sarai after the loud bang. "Are you alright?" He asked, going over, and sitting in the chair next to her.

OOC: SHORTNESS! >:3
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Suddenly, all pain that was once there faded away. Yawning, she hoisted up her legs onto her chair and then sat criss cross. "Yep. Absolutely no damage." She replied. Though if she had had fox ears, they would have twitched when Takato sat next to her. Oh, shut up, other personality. She argued with herself. She looked at the floor. Reptainmon was still fast asleep.
"Does Guilmon ever sleep that much? I need to get outta here before my dad gets mad that I came home so late." She asked, looking at the clock. But she couldn't read the numbers on it. "Holy.. I need glasses!" She exclaimed. She litteraly could only see smudges on the clock.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Takato chuckled, looking at the Clock. "It's only 4:00 P.M! Can't you stay longer?" He asked, looking back at her. "And, Guilmon doesn't sleep as much... Only after he eats a lot of bread... Speaking of which..." The brown haired boy glansed at Guilmon, who had just stuffed down another peice of bread. "Timber..." He muttered as his red Digimon fell to the ground, out cold, asleep. "Figures," He said, twirling around in his chair, facing Sarai again. "So... Now what?" He asked, twiddling his thumbs.

OOC: lol Totally forgot about Konoiai! >:3
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Sarai raised her eye brows. "Really? 4:00? Odd... My time is waaaaaaaaay off for some reason." (Kono's not gonna be on for a while.) Sarai didn't know what to say next. There was really nothing to say. So all she did was sit perfectly still. But though she was sitting still, there was a battle raging in her head.
(Color Codes: Sarai's mischievous, normal side, Sarai's goody goody side who always falls in love. x.x)
Would you just not bug me for once?
Um.. No.
Could you keep your love to yourself? It's screwing me up.
No, because I am you.
And I'm ashamed of it! I hate it when you choose to like someone that I would merely consider a frend!
But I can't help it!
Sarai gasped, clutching her head. "Migrain." She coughed, rubbing her head and messing up her hair. "I'm okay, seriously!" She insisted.
(LOL!)
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Takato tilted his head like Guilmon did. "Do you need some Asprin(SP?)? Or Tylonal(SP?)? Or... Advil?" He asked, ready to get up if needed.

OOC: SHORTNESS AGAIN!
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Sarai started laughing a bit. "Hah, no, that stuff just makes me pass out for a day." She smiled, a tear leaking from one eye from the pain. I hate you, goody, goody...
I know! <3
Sarai whiped it away impatiently. "Eh, I'm bored." She got out of the chair, kneeled down, and poked Reptainmon with a small o shaped mouth. "Eh. Not budging." And then she got back on the chair. She was about to reach for some more bread, but then her father's words interrupted her action. Don't eat just because you're bored. But then she took it anyways. Bread was yummy.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:44 pm

"Mkay.." Takato said, watching Sarai poke Reptainmon. "If you want, I could help you bring Reptainmon to your house." He offered. Takato didn't want Sarai to leave yet, bet Reptainmon's snoring was getting to him. Same with Guilmon's...
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Though a bit bored, Sarai didn't wanna leave just yet. "Naw, I'll stay here for a bit. She knew there was something to do. "You don't happen to have Henry's number, eh?" She asked, head cocked to the side very much like Guilmon and Reptainmon. She hadn't gotten this from Reptainmon. Or Guilmon. She'd been doing that her whole life.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:13 am

"Oh! Right! I think I do!" Takato exclaimed, fiddling through his Phone book. "Ah ha! Found it!" The boy dialed in Henry's phone number, and waited. Just in case, he put it on speaker.

'Hello?' It was Henry's Mother.

"Um, Hello, Mrs. Wong? Is Henry home yet?" He asked, waving for Terriermon to come over.

"Oh, yes! Yes he is! Is this Takato?"

"Yes."

"I'll get him then!"

Takato waited.

"Takato?" Henry's voice came from the phone.

"Hey! Henry! Guess what!"

"What?"

"Heh... The funniest thing happened today..." Takato paused.

"Like what?"

"Heh... It'd probally be easier if that thing talked to you..." Takato nodded towards Terriermon, signaling for hm to talk.
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 am

(I'm rping him, right? XD)
Terriermon scrambled up to the phone. He looked at the thing in shock, but he still managed to talk.
"Hi, Henry, guess who it is?" He shouted, so happy that he didn't care if he blasted everyone's ears out.

Sarai had to laugh a bit, but then covered her sensitive ears. "Do you HAVE to blow my ears out? I mean, I know you're happy and all, but really!" She exclaimed, most likely to be heard on the other line.

"Oops, Sarai, didn't mean to!" Terriermon giggled. The green-marked Digimon looked up at Takato, obviously wanting to hold the phone.

Reptainmon's blissful sleep was interupted by a loud shriek. "Wha-?" The blue Digimon asked sleepily, getting to her feet. Sarai eyed those sharp sickle claws.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:51 am

OOC: Yesh! xD

There was a long silence on the other side of the phone. Finally, Henry spoke. "T-Terriermon? Is that you? Is that really you?"

Guilmon woke up, groaning. He tilted his head at the sound of Henry's voice. "Henry? Henry!" Guilmon chirped, trotting over to the Phone. "How'd you get in there?" He asked, sniffing the phone.

Henry was dumbfounded. "Are you guys in the Digital World or something? And, hi, Guilmon!"

"No, no we aren't... I wish we were though..." Takato said, memouries filling his head.

"Where are you then?"

"My bakery... Where else?"

"i'm coming over!" Henry said, hanging up the phone.

"Well... Terriermon... I guess you get to see Henry today afterall!"
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Terriermon jumped up and down, his ears swinging.
"Hooray! I get to see Henry! Finally!" He shouted. If he had been practically bursting with happyness before, he was now positively bursting with excitement so much it seemed as if he were vibrating.

"Heh. Someone needs to tell him Momentai." Sarai said loudly.

"Momentai?" Asked Reptainmon, now at Sarai's side, or as close to her side as she could get when Sarai was in a chair.

Sarai went all "dictionary" again. "According to Terriermon, it means "Take it Easy"." She explained.

"Exactly!" Terriermon exclaimed.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Ironmon who had recovered in a few seconds, scrambled towards the phone, trying to stay as discrete as possible as Takato hung up the phone, opening his gigantic maw he bit into it just to see what it tasted like... "BAAH!!" He spat out the phone piece, rubbing his tongue to get the taste out of his mouth. Tasted like sweat. "Who is Henry, again?"

Ironmon
Admin

https://digimonroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Konoiai was a bit confused with all this she sighted, and keeped looking at the situation, she didnt dare to ask

ooc: im to lazy to read it all

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:07 pm

"...He... Ate.. My... Phone..." Takato hesitated. "This guy is a finantial(SP?) problem waiting to happen! Konoiai.. You HAVE to get him out before my parents come home.."

----------------------------

Henry bardged into the Bakery, panting. "Terriermon!!!" He shouted, through out his arms as he ran towards the little white and green Digimon.

"Hey Henry!"

Guilmon trotted up, and sniffed Henry. "You smell funny!"

"Thanks, Guilmon... I just ran a couple of Miles to get here!"

"Heh.. Sorry..."
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Terriermon practically flew off the table into Henry. "Henry! Henry! Yay! And Guilmon's right, you do smell funny!" Terriermon agreed.

Sarai waved from the chair. "Sooo... Is this the Henry I've heard about?" Sarai asked, still sitting in the chair and not bothering to get up.

Reptainmon trotted over to the new comer, and sniffed. "Salty." She noticed, and head-butted him.

Now Sarai was out of the chair. "Reptainmon, no head-butting!" She yelled, and ran over to the Digimon, attempting to pull her away.

"Okay!" Reptainmon chirped and relaxed so that she crashed on top of Sarai.

"Ahh! Timber!" Terriermon shouted. "Now that was rude!"

Sarai was immediatly covered by pounds of Digimon. She was rocketed back so that she hit her head on the ground. Surprisingly, she survived this due to a very thick skull, which was throbbing. "Great. Just great." She groaned. "Second time I got hurt today!" She exclaimed, rubbing the back of her head. "Hey, Reptainmon, mind getting your blue butt off of me? That would be great." Sarai asked of her Digimon.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Reptainmon peeped, her purple eyes shining with the word 'sorry'. No one could resist the face Reptainmon was making. Not even Sarai.
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:32 pm

"ok..." Konoiai said "Ironmon I guess we should get going..." she told him

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironmon Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:11 pm

"Aw... But I wanted to stay with Guilmon, Terriermon and Reptainmon, they say stuff." Ironmon said mystified by the Digimon who he had come to accept as friends. They were the probably the only nice Digimon he had ever met.

Ironmon
Admin

https://digimonroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:02 am

Already on her feet and the pain fading away to nothing, Sarai grinned. "Takato, Ironmon is already a financial problem." She said, eyeing the hole in the wall, and then looking at was left of the phone.
SHORTNESS
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konoiai Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:23 pm

"no discusion we are going" she said as she pushed Ironmon towards the door "crap I sound like a mother ><"

Konoiai

Back to top Go down

Post  Takato and Guilmon Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Takato laughed. "See ya, Konoiai, and Ironmon!" He called, waving goodbye. "And, good luck with him..." He muttered the last words, and turned back to his other friends.

Guilmon waved goodbye. "Cya, Ironmon and Konoiaimon!!!" He called, lashing his tail.

"Watch where you put that thing!" Takato scolded, holding the large red tail still.

"Sowwy..."

---

Henry chuckled, holding Terriermon. "Boy, Terriermon! You don't know how much Suzie and I missed you!"
Takato and Guilmon
Takato and Guilmon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarai Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Confused at Konoiai and Ironmon's sudden absence, she had just enough time to say good-bye.
"Er.. bye?" But by that time, Tamer and Digimon had already left. "Well, they sure left all-so-randomly." She said, looking from Henry, Terriermon, Reptainmon, Guilmon, and Takato.

Terriermon faked a shudder. "S-Suzie? So that she could use me as a dolly? Noo!" Terriermon cried. He was only joking around though. "I bet she misses Lopmon." Said Terriermon, growing a little sad. He then attempted at creating an optimistic atmosphere and hopped out of Henry's arms.

A strange thought came to Sarai's mind. "You know, I don't think Terriermon wouldn't look half bad doing the caramelldansen." Sarai pointed out, holding her hand up to her chin thoughtfully.

Reptainmon looked up very fast, purple eyes shining and accidently wacking Guilmon with her green-tufted tail. "What'sthecaramelldansen?" She squeaked exactly like a chipmunk, and just as fast.

Sarai spluttered. "Wh-what?" She stammered, and started laughing. "What the heck did you say?" Sarai asked through laughs. (Let's just pretend Reptainmon's been doing this the whole time. XD)
Sarai
Sarai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2